Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Healthy Food List To Try

I would like to suggest the following list which I came across while surfing the internet. The idea is to share the information for the interest and benefit of healthy living with healthy food. The list consist of various types of food which I will elaborate in stages. It will decrease your risk for deadly illnesses like cancer, diabetes and heart disease. There were also description and suggestion as to how to incorporate these foods into your diet.

Basically the food type I mentioned here is divided into few categories such as;
  • Fruits
  • Vegetables
  • Grains, Beans and Nuts
  • Seafoodr
I will elaborate further each category in my next posting for you to try it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Followers